[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT Munchee plan

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Wed Nov 26 11:16:00 EST 2008

Kacee,

You must be so sad to have had to part with Karma, Krissee and Kirsten but I am delighted that you have found them a loving home. Maybe you will be able to visit them sometimes.

Your Munchee plan is well thought out and I am glad that you have a co-conspirator at your complex to help you out with undercover operations. Damned if I can see what difference it will make to your evil manager if the Munchees are on a table or on the floor. The Piggyfriends have always lived on the floor and the only mess is inside the pens. Oh well..........

Wishing you all the very best with your cunning plan.

Paws crossed,

Penny and the Piggyfriends.