[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: MINI

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 28 08:55:51 EST 2008

Dear Corrine & Michael:
Oh...I am so terribly sorry that you have lost Mini.  I am just trying to catch up on the posts and feel terrible that so soon after losing Peppermint, your Mini has departed for the Bridge.
It's always difficult to lose these babies so close in time to one another.  I lost my Abbie on November 25, 2006 and my Annie on December 25, 2006!
I guess the only consolation you can have about losing Mini is that she went quickly.  It's harder for you, but better for the pig.  I think suffering is so much worse than death.
I know you will miss Mini as you do Peppermint, and this is a sad time for you so just know that I'm sending you a hug from New York and special thoughts for your healing.
Rest in Peace, Mini.
With sympathy & sadness,
Joanne
Spicy, Merri, Macie, Teddy, Baci, Sweetie
At the Bridge and missed:  Annie, Abbie, and Monkee

If a man aspires towards a righteous life,
his first act of abstinence is
from injury to animals.
- Leo Tolstoy