[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge; Zebra

M MFug at live.co.uk
Sun Oct 5 14:36:37 EDT 2008

Debbie my heart goes out to you losing so many precious babies in such a short time.

Little Zebra was very lucky to spend his entire life with you as a slave, and I know how much you will miss the little guy, at least he was with his new friend Scrabble who I am sure looked out for him to the very end, and even if you couldnt be there yourself I am sure your other half made a good stand in slave.

I hope you find comfort in your remaining piggies and that you know you are in the thoughts of all your digest friends at this sad time