[Gpdd] RESCUE: Many guinea pigs

bunsnpigs at aol.com bunsnpigs at aol.com
Fri Oct 10 12:12:22 EDT 2008

Alicia, is this woman BREEDING them? For goodness' sake, she needs some major education in addition to getting guinea pigs out of her home! I hope someone will be able to help.

Judi Lainer
Metropolitan Guinea Pig Rescue
http://www.mgpr.org

Fosterer/Educator
House Rabbit Society
MD/DC/NoVA Chapter
http://www.rabbitsinthehouse.org
http://www.rabbit.org

--------------------------------

Hey everyone,

I had a friend call me today that runs Heartland Small Animal Rescue in Bristol
(Elkhart), Indiana area. She says they have a lady with 25-30 guinea pigs that
she needs some help with finding a new home. The lady has too many and is taking
care of them but there are so many that working 12 hour days makes it hard to
give them the attention that they deserve. They range in age from days old to
1-2 years old. They seem to be abbys with a cross of pearl possibly. She says
that they are very healthy and loving animals. If anyone knows of anyone that
wants to adopt another guinea pig in that area or knows of anyone please feel
free to contact Laurie at critterlove2003 at yahoo.com. also, please feel free to
email her with questions in regards to this too. You can also email me at
aliciavanmaanen at hotmail.com and I can put you in contact with her if you can
help out too.

THanks,
Alicia with many wheeks from Sailor WIllie & Sqeakers