[Gpdd] MISC Condolences for Zebra Dolly Mixture

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon Oct 13 15:10:06 EDT 2008

Dear Debbie,

I have only just read your very sad post about Zebra's sudden departure for the Bridge. I am so sorry that another of the Dolly Mixtures has left you.

>From your description of Zebra, with his sunken eyes, I do not believe that he could have been saved, even with the best vet in the world. I'm sorry that you had to be away when it happened but he will have known how much you loved and cared for him.

It is good to have Chris's advice on the phone or by text, even if visiting Cavies' Castle is so difficult for you.

Poor Scrabble, to have lost another friend. I hope that he might be able to pair up with Scoot. All piggies need a friend or two.

With our most sincere condolences on yet another sad loss.

R.I.P. little Zebra.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.