[Gpdd] care: Fall leaves?

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 15 13:17:44 EDT 2008

Hello Everyone,
this may be a silly question, but here it goes anyway. I was wondering if it was ok to give piggies fall leaves that fall from the trees? There are oak, maple trees. And if there is any certain tree leaves we shouldnt give?  We adopted our first piggies last Jan so this is the first fall we have expienced with piggies:)  We live in IL, USA  and the fall trees are wonderfully beautiful this time of year here. We give our piggies fresh grass from a certain area of our yard that we know is safe. Any info on the leaves would be great. Thanks :)
Jean & Andy and our misfits 14