[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Callie

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Oct 19 10:11:30 EDT 2008

Glenda and Meg. please accept our very belated condolences on Callie's
passing.  We are so very sorry that she became frail and possibly had a
stroke just before her passing.  However, we are glad that you both were
able to be with her and that Meg was cuddling her as she made her final
journey.  We know that having you with her was a great comfort to her.
Yes, we understand exactly what you mean about going through the motions
in your daily routine after Callie left.  The world is so different when
one of these special little beings leaves it.  Please know that she was
so lucky to be part of your loving home.  How sweet, too, that Cookie
stood watch over her in her final days.  It is also good to hear that
Cookie now has a new friend to help her though her mourning.  We send a
big welcome to Ruby.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday