[Gpdd] health--Blindness

Deb Ganley dganley at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Oct 25 20:29:48 EDT 2008

My Emma has been at least partially blind since birth & she's done just fine.  My girls are free-range, but Emma sticks by the housing area since she knows where things are.  We don't "rearrange the furniture" in their houses or put her down in unfamiliar areas of the house since she can't find her way back to the piggie area like the other girls can--but she does very well.  Like Joan said, their other senses heighten if they go blind & they adapt very well.  Don't worry!
Deb, Molly, Emma, Lily & Winnie (& Potter, always with us)