[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: SCAMP Scrabble

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 26 12:44:04 EDT 2008

Dear Debbie and Piggies:

I am so sad to read that you have lost your special little boy.  It all sounds very traumatic and scary and I want to cry along with you.  I hope your Scrabble was in less pain than you think for both your sakes.  It must have been a very difficult time.
Please know that I am thinking of you and sending you a hug from New York.  You both had a lovely life together and I hope you will remember those years instead of the minutes at the vet's office.
Take care, Debbie.
Hugs to you,
Joanne
Spicy, Merri, Macie, Teddy, Baci, Sweetie

Happiness                      has always been
                     a warm coat & a beating heart
                     trusted to my care.
                     ~ Alison Stormwolf                      ~