[Gpdd] Bridge: Archie and Persephone

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Sep 10 04:54:43 EDT 2008

Dear Julia,

     You wrote a beautiful tribute to two wonderful piggies now frolicking at
the Bridge. Truly, I know you've reaced all of us who've read it and
especially those who have GPs at the Bridge. Every piggy who is taken in and loved is
so fortunate but it sure hurts when they leave us or when we must help them
leave.

     Our hearts and prayers are with yo.

Alge and Co. -- Captain Jack and "the little guy"