[Gpdd] Misc:Amelias Piglets

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 23 20:47:01 EDT 2008

Hello

I am sorry the babies are not female so they could stay with their Mom. I had 3 boys that stayed together all their life in the same cage. I made sure the cage was big enough for all of them to separate in their own little houses or igloos. Their were 5 females living in the same room. They would purr and mount each other sometimes, but they never had a fight.
I think they will get along wonderfully together. They will cry and be very upset when you have to take the mother out.

Dawnda

http://dawndasticklen.tripod.com/

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com