[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney]Candle Lighting List!

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 6 10:15:17 EDT 2009

Okay Slaves and Masters,
Here is the list, to date, of all the places where candles were lit for this year's Peter Gurney Memorial.  If we left you out, or if you forget to tell us that you lit a candle, just send me an email and I'll add you to the list.  This is the best participation we have had so far.  I bet Peter Gurney and all the piggies with him feel very special.  Thanks for making this such a good turnout.  The world map of all the locations where candles were lit will be coming soon.  Here is the list:

AUSTRALIA
Croydon, Victoria, Australia
Glen Waverly, Victoria, Australia
Witta, Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia

NEW ZEALAND
Christchurch, Canterbury, NZ

UNITED STATES

HAWAII