[Gpdd] Bridge: Pumpkin

joedee1986 at verizon.net joedee1986 at verizon.net
Sat Apr 25 12:08:51 EDT 2009

Hello everyone and everypig,

Thank you all for your kind words on the death of our sweet boy Pumpkin.  We miss him very much. He had a great, long life and I am trying to remember that.  It always seems too soon no matter how long we have them.

We hope to adopt a girl piggie to keep Peaches company.  She is missing Pumpkin, too.  Laying in the cage near the fence where he used to sit mooning over her and rumble-strutting.

You all were right, once the pain ebbs you begin to think about giving another fur baby a home.

Dee, Joe and Peaches