[Gpdd] MISC Thank you for the welcome

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu Apr 30 18:37:08 EDT 2009

Augustus G. Pig here.

On behalf of my friend Aubrey and myself, I would like to thank everyone for the welcome. Our new slave has allowed me to use the computer to "wheek" to you all. The computer used to live in one of the piggy rooms but the slave said that it kept getting full of hay dust and her son had to take it apart and clean it out so she moved it in here. She has told us about the Digest and how there are many piggies out there who will have this message read to them. We think that this is a wonderful idea and want to say "hello" to you all. Aubrey is a little shy so he would like me to say hello for him.

She has also told us that when we have finished our quarantine in this room, we will be able to meet lots of other piggies. We can hear them in the next room but cannot visit them just yet. We understand that there are lady piggies too. That will be very exciting. We don't remember meeting any lady piggies before.

We think that we are going to like it here as there is a lot of food and today, as it was not raining, we visited the garden where the veggies are grown and sampled the grass. We ate lots of tasty weeds too and the slave took some more pigtures which she is going to share with everyone when she has the time. She has to go to work tomorrow to earn enough money to keep us piggies in the manner to which Aubrey and I are about to become accustomed.

The slave says that we will get to meet many famous piggies like Fugly and Igor and the Jolly Pirates but she is worried about a piggy called Lady Bug of whom she has not had any news for a long time. She says that there may be a pirate adventure soon so, whilst we have the use of the computer, we had better find out all about pirates so that we do not make any mistakes.

Best wishes to you all.

Augustus G. Pig and Aubrey Piggyfriend ( we didn't have surnames before! )