[Gpdd] Rainbow bridge - Kitty

cavyhaven1 at netzero.com cavyhaven1 at netzero.com
Sat Aug 1 09:09:36 EDT 2009

After many months of trying the pearled barly water, shillintong, and medicine from the Vet I reluctantly had to help my darling lilac tricolored red eyed dilute "Kitty" over the bridge.  Her real name was "Hello Kitty" after one of my favorite characters.  And what a character she was. She was suffering from the dreaded bladder stone issues and there was nothing more I could do for her, she was suffering in my estimation and could no longer be helped other than surgery that I could not afford.  My husband and I are on a fixed income.  She was a doll...