[Gpdd] RESCUE Temporary Haven for my piggies.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon Aug 3 10:15:37 EDT 2009

Sandy,

I remember someone on the list telling the story of how they transported their piggy to the US by plane after living or working abroad. I have had a look through the archives but haven't found it yet. It may be longer ago than I think.

I was a wonderful story, told in episodes as I recall but I cannot ( as yet ) remember who wrote it. I am going to give it some thought whilst I am at work this afternoon and the name might be dredged up from the cobwebs at the back of my brain.

Maybe the member who wrote it has read your post.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.