[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, piggie from Monica

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sat Aug 15 14:19:32 EDT 2009

Penny and the Piggyfriends, please excuse our very, very belated condolences on the passing of the piggie your friend tried to hand-rear.  We are so very sorry that she didn't realize that piggies and hedgehogs are so different in how they should be cared for.  We do hope Monica found comfort in knowing that she did what she thought was best at the time and that she now knows what to do if she should receive a baby piggie in the future.  We have no doubt that the little guy knew she was trying to help him and that he enjoyed being with her adult sows for company.  We feel he knew he was loved before he so quickly passed on to the Bridge.  Thank you for sharing this sad story with us; we are so very sorry for his passing.  However, it is very likely that this experience will help save the lives of future piggies, and that is definitely a tribute to the little guy.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday