[Gpdd] Misc: G-Force

Guineapigfilms at aol.com Guineapigfilms at aol.com
Fri Aug 21 21:12:42 EDT 2009

I thought you all might be interested in the article posted today in the
Lawrence Journal-World about my daughter, Alyssa Buecker. As some of you know,
we just have one guinea pig now, a very vocal piggy named Otto, but we also
have two dogs and a ferret, and are fostering various kittens, rats,
gerbils and hamsters for the local Humane Society, where Alyssa works part-time
while a college student. There was a fabulous story on the Channel 6
television news tonight, too, and if a clip gets posted on the web site, I'll post
that to this listserv, too.

Anyway, I just want to thank everyone on this listserv for all their
support for Alyssa and her work all these years. As you guys know, we've had some
struggles, but this listserv is such a healing place composed of such good,
compassionate people.

Here is a link to the story in the newspaper:   http://tinyurl.com/m7opx5

(You may have to copy and paste). What is great is that they've posted an
expanded link to Carrot Wars (with our permission), and it's longer than the
one on Alyssa's web site, http://www.carrotwars.com

Love and WHEEEEEEEEEEPS,

Nancy and Alyssa & the guinea pig movie stars
http://www.carrotwars.com