[Gpdd] MISC: Calendars

bunsnpigs at aol.com bunsnpigs at aol.com
Sat Aug 22 13:10:57 EDT 2009

Dee, I still have mine, too. They were the BEST calendars ever! Of course, poor Tex worked like crazy to do them.

Judi

Hi everyone,

I was cleaning out a box of old stuff and found two guinea pig calendars from
1998 and 1999.  Looking at them brought back so many memories.  They were made
by Tex Green with pigtures of GPDD members piggies.  Each page had Patches and
Baily cartoons by Ward Takamiya, piggy tip of the month, and loads of pigtures.
I am so glad I saved them.  Anyone else remember?

Dee, slave to Jodie and Peaches