[Gpdd] HEALTH: Blossom has a swollen throat

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Sun Dec 6 16:42:36 EST 2009

If you need help with those searches I mentioned let me know. As for swollen
throat feeding I would say think about yourself with a sore throat, then
think of food Blossom eats and apply the results.  Cools liquids sound best
to me. Not too cold, dont want to chill her heart or give her a brain
freeze, but I would guess very liquid syringes of slightly chilled Critical
Care or pellets. A piggies smoothie of her fav veggies, but just little
cold.  Dont give commercial vegetable juices as they usually have additives
and loads of salt, so just blenderize her favs, nothing new as her tummy
might get upset, and give by syringe.  Love Sammy and Sandy