[Gpdd] SILLY Pigmas carol

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sat Dec 12 07:16:09 EST 2009

Don't worry, merry gentlepigs, I've gone to buy your hay,

Because the pet shop will be closed upon this Christmas Day,

But there'll be grass and cucumbers so you can eat and play,

O tidings of carrots and joy, carrots and joy,

O tidings of carrots and joy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll buy in stocks of celery in case we get some snow,

I've caulis in the veggie patch all standing in a row,

The parsley, it is sulking for it's much too cold to grow.

O tidings of carrots and joy, carrots and joy,

O tidings of carrots and joy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We hope our little Pigmas song nobody does offend,

We want to send the gift of love and health to every friend,

And now you can be grateful that it's coming to an end,

O tidings of carrots and joy, carrots and joy,

O tidings of carrots and joy.

With love to each and every piggy and slave, ( not forgetting your pet birds, hamsters, mice, dogs, cats, gerbils, ferrets etc....... ) whether you are celebrating Yule, Christmas, Hanukkah, Holidays or just having a damn good time.

Cheers!

Penny and the Piggyfriends. xxxx wheek xxxx wheek xxxx

With apologies to "Anon" who wrote the real words. I guess that he can't sue me for plagiarism.