[Gpdd] BEHAVIOR: More Puffish naughtiness

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Sun Dec 13 00:31:41 EST 2009

Perhaps we were amiss to not let you know that Cand C cages are meant for
fuller grown piggies. Ones that have baby pigs are normally lined with
chicken wire or that little square mesh wire, no ends stick out please.
Here we call her baby Puff and still it didn't occur to me. We shall do our
best to fatten her up on the Christmas groaning board aboard the Black
Pearl, in the meantime I offer my abject apologies.
Sandy and Sammy, who cant wait to meet this little bundle of trouble