[Gpdd] MISC: Thank you Secret Santa!

dukejan1 at aol.com dukejan1 at aol.com
Tue Dec 15 21:06:30 EST 2009

Wow!  Our Secret Santas really outdid themselves!

Our heartiest thanks to Flashbang Fatbottom, Edgeworth, and Benito for being such wonderful Secret Santas and to their slave Jocelyn who no doubt helped wrapped the presents so beautifully.  Whee got a most comfy fleece tent and blankie and lots of munchies to last all winter long whee think!  Our slave Janet also got some great munchies and she sends thanks too.

When that big box arrived, whee knew it was for us and we refused to wait 'til Christmas Day to open our gifts.  Just the rattling of the paper gave us the big clue that this big box contained goodies for us!

You are very handsome piggies.  Whee have the pigtures hanging near our habitats so that we can see them easily and think of you while we munch and snooze.  And our slave has shown us even more pigtures of you on the GPDD!

Whee are so lucky!  Wishing you a wonderful holiday!

Sending many thank you wheeks,
Isabel, Lily, Luke, and our slave Janet