[Gpdd] [MISC] Thank you Secret Santa!

Anderson, Jocelyn M jocelynm at umich.edu
Fri Dec 18 22:14:40 EST 2009

The secret santa gift arrived today from Isabel, Lily, Luke, and their slave Janet! The piggies received many gifts, their secret santa really out did themselves! Janet even included a gift for me, too. The piggies by far have the biggest and the most gifts under the tree right now; not to mention the cutest piggy wrapping paper. Thanks so much to Isabel, Lily, Luke, and Janet!!

I took some pictures of the piggies and gifts, which the piggies are not allowed open until Christmas:

Flashbang checks out a gift: http://www.nflightdesign.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/flashbangwantsgift.jpg

"I want to open it!" http://www.nflightdesign.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/flashbangandbenitowantgift.jpg . That's Benito in the upper right, he's a cautious piggy.

Edgeworth and a gift: http://www.nflightdesign.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/edgeworthwantsgift.jpg

The lovely picture of Isabel, Lily, and Luke was shown to the piggies (alhough not close enough for them to nibble) and is now near the cage for both piggie and people for viewing pleasure. I'll have to post a picture of the card later, my camera wasn't doing it justice without daylight.

Thanks again to the piggies secret santa, they can't wait until Christmas!

Jocelyn, Flashbang Fatbottom, Edgeworth, and Benito