[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Puff's first letter home

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 21 21:11:56 EST 2009

Dear Mommyslave,
Everyone here is so nice and, well, understanding. You see, there was this big, thick rope...it didn't look important, just kind of yummy, and, well, one of the sails fell off. I offered to help put it back up there, but my offer seemed to make them nervous.
Sapphire says I'll be the death of her. I sure hope not. She's ever so nice--and understanding. There's just so much to see and do and...climb on. But don't worry, Captain Jack caught me when I tumbled from the mast. Actually, he caught me another time, too. Or, rather, I fell on his head. He didn't take it personal. He was just glad I was okay. I'm lucky; he always seems to be there.

There's going to be a huge banquet tonight. Sapphire wanted me to ask you if I'm old enough for a nip of carrot nog. Oh, please say yes! I don't want the other piggies thinking I'm a baby, which, of course, I'm not (flips her forelock), even though most of the crew and passengers are a bit older than I. I'll tell you more about the banquet tomorrow. I know how you love food, just like me! Like piggie like slave.

I've decided that someday I'll have a ship of my own. Maybe sail it in your 70 gallon aquarium? Of course, I'd need somepig to be the captain...

I love it here!

Your darling Puff