[Gpdd] Announcement: A slow return/ Alge

DaPiggyPirates at aol.com DaPiggyPirates at aol.com
Wed Dec 23 00:46:29 EST 2009

 Hi all,

     I finally seem to be thru with all the worst effects of the radiation
and most of the chemo stuff as well.-- Thank you, God! --  I'm going to
slowly move back into the groove here.

So much has happened so fast.

My father died last Thursday at 2:00 AM and was buried Monday in Columbus,
Ohio area where he was hospitalized. I wanted to see him while he was still
alive but wasn't at all sure I could handle the travel there and back and
carry enough liquid portable 02 for the trip, My regret is that I didn't try
and take it on faith but we did talk on the phone during the preceeding days.
I wanted to go on Wed. But I never expected not him to die before I saw him
again.

Too much in too little time, but thank you all so very much for your
suppport , prayers, gifts -- everything. Everything has meant so much. There is no
one like a gpdd-er!!

Capt Jack and da "Little Brudder" (Barnacle Bill) are in good shape and
have been such enjoying sailng the seas. And I can finally sit to type.  :)

Alge

MERRY CHRISTMAS!