[Gpdd] vitural: Black Pearl

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 27 16:51:41 EST 2009

I recieved this email from Adaline from the misfits!

Dearest Mommie!
You will never ever ever guess who is coming on the Black Pearl! It is the Princess!! I am soo excited! Amanda says I have to behave myself. Just because she is my cage mate at home I am NOT sharing a cabin with her here on the Black Pearl! Did I tell you mommie that Athena and a nice sweet young piggie made friends! her name is Puff!!And guess what mommie!! Annibelle and Abbygail are making special treats for the Pricess special tea party! Its soo exciting here on the Black Pearl as there are so many handsome young pirates! I think they are so handsome when they are sword fighting!  Well got to go mommie as Alexandrea says she and Amelia want to try to do something with my hair before the Princess arrives! I know Patches is so excited to meet her too! He has been in love with her ever since he saw her picture in that magazine!!! silly pigger.
by mommie
love ya  bunches!Your Adaline one of the misfits!