[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Puff meets Princess

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 28 21:22:52 EST 2009

Oh, Mommyslave, I'm so very excited! I met the Princess, and she was so nice! She let me wear her crown for a moment. Of course, it fell down around my neck, looking like the biggest necklace ever. I could just barely peek out over it. I guess I'm a lot smaller than I look with all that hair on my head. She pinched my cheeks--you've always called them chipmunk cheeks--and told me I was cute. I guess chipmunk cheeks are good!

She let me sit next to her at the banquet, at least until I spilled and had to go change. I only got her gown a little bit wet, and she didn't mind at all. I reallly like her!

The boars and older sows all look after me, knowing I'm a bit accident prone. Just the other morning as I was racing around the deck, I started sliding when the ship started to tilt. It was a bit wavy that day. Captain Jack caught me, and we swung around, laughing. He is so kind! And handsome. Sigh. I think I kind of like him. A lot. He never makes fun of me, and when he laughs, it's always with me. And he's strong--enough to withstand my landing on him from a considerable height when I went up in the rigging and sort of fell on him.

I'm making plenty of young sow friends, too. More about them later. I think I hear the dinner bell!! The food here is wonderful...

Love,

Your Puffikins