[Gpdd] MISC..Helen and the Chompers

johnwerneken johnwerneken at comcast.net
Mon Dec 28 22:47:29 EST 2009

From: johnwerneken [mailto:johnwerneken at comcast.net]
Sent: Saturday, December 26, 2009 2:55 PM
To: gpdd at gpdd.org
Subject: MISC..Helen and the Chompers

I have my doubts about even asking this question lest it bring sadness to
others and myself as well. Back in the days of my piggies Harmony and Little
John, I then also had a home computer with a good internet connection. I so
enjoyed reading Helen's posts and of the adventures of her Chompers. I see
such no more since I returned to GPDD space and an internet search reveals
little. Accordingly I suspect that either Helen, and/or the Chompers, are no
longer with us. If so I hope it is only in the sense of no longer
corresponding on the Digest!

Well I have decided to ask my arguably tactless question: does anyone or any
pig know what became of them?

Well I hope all your holidays were bright and full of love!

John Werneken