[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge - Mavis Cruet

elizabeth lakin elizabethlakin at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 3 07:57:57 EST 2009

Hello all,

sad news here, my poor Mavis Cruet passed away on Sunday. She was a bit under the weather since Friday (still eating and moving around but not her normal self) but crashed Sunday teatime, lost co-ordination and passed away quickly and peacefully (I rushed her to the rodentologist). She was 3 and a half which I guess is a bit young, but leaves Edna who is 4.5 (her Mum, the only one left of my original 3). I am just glad it was peaceful and that I was with her.

 I was so worried about Edna being lonely that yesterday I bought two babies; Weasel a sandy coloured piggie and Badger who is black and white. They are so small and cute and fast. The introductions went well and I have left my other half with them today as he is off work all week. They are eating well and Edna seems to like them (only a few squeaks) so fingers crossed. They are soooo cute I could hardly come to work.

So mixed news, Edna seems to like the little upstarts and even seems a bit more active than normal, I think she is enjoying looking after them.

So Birdie... RIP Mavis Cruet my tiny princess
Welcome to Badger and Weasel born on the 24th November

Run free Mavis you are with the Moog now.

Elizabeth, Edna, Badger and Weasel

Remembering Mavis Cruet and the little Moog.