[Gpdd] [MISC.] Timothy Hay

Sherry B. cavyfriend at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 01:18:43 EST 2009

Hi Joanne,

I have been ordering hay for my piggies from Farmer Dave for quite some time
now, and it is wonderful! I always order the 2nd cutting, or 2nd cutting
with clover. It is soft and grass-like...very green and very fragrant. I
have always been pleased with the quality and the service. He very often
ships the hay on the same day that I place my order and I usually get it
about 5 days later. I've tried some of his other products, too, and
everything has always been first rate. You will not be disappointed.

Have a great day! :o)
Sherry & the Piggie Pals