[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge - Mavis

elizabeth lakin elizabethlakin at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 9 08:32:36 EST 2009

Dear all,

Thankyou for your lovely messages about the passing of my lovely Mavis.

I'm glad you all think I was right to get Edna some new friends because I wasn't quite sure if it was the right thing to do. All are getting along well and Badger and Weasel are running around all day following Edna and getting bigger by the minute! They still don't like being picked up but are getting used to me.

Love to all and piggie kisses

Elizabeth,

Edna, Badger and Weasel
Mavis and Moog at the bridge (with Peter Gurney I hope).