[Gpdd] Silly: Message from Dunya

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 10:37:26 EST 2009

Dear Mommy,

Thank you for sending our princess dresses!!

We had loads of fun in it...
We even convinced Chico that Guiny's dress was for him...
Guiny was taking a nap, the old lady.. ;)

We had so much fun, you should have seen him!
The guys saw him in the purple dress, he had to hear that for several
days...
Only downside is that he did not rumble at us for a few days,
but then again it was nice to have a quite Chico for a change...

Dunya.. ehm Disney land was great! Woopy and me learned a lot of new disney
songs...
We also heard there is a Disney land closer to us in France, maybe someday
we could go there
and also visit Debbie and the dollymixtures at home?

Well, we're on our way home, so expect to find us back in our cages
tonight...

ow wait, Daddy just texted us to say he has to got to Toulouse on
wednesday... Does he also pass Paris?
.... giggle...smuggle us.... suitcases... SHHTTT.. don't telly mommy..

Lots of excited Wheeks,
Dunya and the rest.

p.s. the pirate fest was awesome!!

pandameisje at gmail.com