[Gpdd] HEALTH- ruptured bladder

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Mon Feb 9 20:16:40 EST 2009

Steve & Ginger-
  I remember when my Albert was having problems after his stone surgery, we had to rush him to the emergency vets one night. The vet there did the same thing. He squeezed him to get pee to come out. I never knew that it could have injured him like that or I would have never let them do it. No wonder the poor thing cried like he did. I feel horrible now. I doubt that is what killed Albert, but I guess there is a lesson to be learned from all this. We should insist vets never are allowed to do this to any of our piggies. It's a shame we had to find this out after the fact. Thank you for sharing.

~Jaime, Mimi & Daisy~
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/