[Gpdd] HEALTH: Ectracting urine to test for

Ginger Fitzsimmons matildalucet at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 12 12:18:55 EST 2009

I think this was part of Mike's issue. He really, really hated to pee
on his people. He was a very modest and considerate piggy and
wouldn't pee just anywhere. (Unlike some other piggies I've known!)
I'm guessing he was resisting the vet, contributing to the bad
situation. His was a special case, but maybe still worth knowing about.

-ginger