[Gpdd] misc: symathy & best wishes

Kathryn Skosich KSkosich at msn.com
Thu Feb 26 10:23:51 EST 2009

I was sorry to read about the losses of Willie and Pigwig and so many others lately.  I was also sorry to hear of the illnesses of BG and Munchkin the rabbit.  My own little Ginger Jellyroll has been sick too, squeaking when she urinates.  X-rays did not reveal any stones, just a mysterious little line (possibly a bit of wire or a wood sliver?)  Antibiotics and pain medication have helped a lot and I am hoping she will not need surgery.  She's such a pretty little thing, all red with very thick fur and a sweet face.--Kathy