[Gpdd] SILLY Plush Pals

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sun Jan 11 10:24:10 EST 2009

Carla,

I promise that I will take a photo of my plush collection for you to see when I have a little of that scarce commodity, spare time. Yes, I suppose that my house is decorated piggy style. As well as my plushes ( and the large herd of Piggyfriends ) I have a collection of assorted guinea pig models in ceramic, glass and wood, many framed pigtures, a large poster, a gallery of GPDD piggies which I have printed, a sign by the front door saying "Beware of the Guinea Pig", a sign in the window saying " Piggyfriends Guinea Pig Rescue" and a sign right by my desk with the words " This house is ruled by Guinea Pigs", which just about says it all.

Oh, I forgot the two clocks with pigtures of piggies and the row of mugs with images of piggies ( never to be used in case they get chipped ) and the half finished cross stitch pigture on my frame...................

So many pigs so little time and I wouldn't have it any other way!

My family is never at a loss to know what to give me for my birthday.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.