[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Questions from Slave of Nutty and Zoey

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Jan 22 21:51:03 EST 2009

1. What exactly are virtual occasions?

Answer:  these are events that we 'dream' up, last year in February all
the piggies flew via PigAir (don't you just love the name?) out to
Australia to be with me and our boy Duke to celebrate his 6th birthday.
Everyone joined in and wrote their accounts of what the piggies were up
to..........if you go back thru the archives and have a read during late
Feb early March you'll get some good laughs it was such a good time had
by us all.  We also had the PigOlympics held in the US and that was a
huge event that all the piggies and us slaves enjoyed.

2. I think that everyone here has it right when they refer to g-pig
owners as "slaves." I often find myself sneaking past the room where the
piglets are kept to avoid loud wheeking fits. You'd think they had been
starved for days. My boyfriend gives in to their cries with lots of
cucumbers, but I try my best to keep them on a feeding schedule. Nutmeg
is much too large in my opinion.

Answer: Sweetie my opinion is that noooooooo piggie is fat, i prefer to
say cuddly and as far as im' concerned (my opinion of course) they're
better off with a little bit of weight on them cause if they get sick
they loose it way to fast........  LOL we can all relate to sneaking
past a piggie, no such luck tho is there, they ALWAYS hear you and then
demand attention, which as you've learned is what us slaves do so well
:o)

3. Are we allowed to post images of our piggies? I have some really
funny and cute ones that I'd love to share, but it does not seem as
though the discussion board has this capability.

Answer:  I just posted a note to Joanie, you can put up links to your
photobucket or other account and then we can go and check them out and
all go awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, so yes please put up some links for us all
to admire.

Love

Glynis (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx