[Gpdd] misc; Sharing photos

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Fri Jan 23 05:53:16 EST 2009

Hi Joanie, as Glynis the dino has already mailed to the digest we use photobucket to share out pigtures.

All you need to do is log into the website and create a free account you can then upload the pigtures you want from your pc.

Once they are uploaded underneath the photo you will have about 4 box that give you various options, if you click on the box that says direct link you can copy it and then paste it into your post to the GPDD, we can then click the link and see your photo.

Fugly is looking forward to seeing photos of Hershey, although he is fearful that Samantha will find out and be jealous.

Hope that helps