[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge; Trigger

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Fri Jan 23 05:55:55 EST 2009

Jean and Andy we know how heartbroken you must feel with the loss of your little Trigger all you can do is treasure the short time you had together.

Trigger was very lucky to be in the place he loved most when he crossed the bridge, with his mummy and daddy knowing how much he was loved.

Run free little Trigger have fun and make lots of new friends over the rainbow bridge.

Jean and Andy my thoughts are with you at this sad time.