[Gpdd] MISC: HOME AGAIN AND CATCHING UP

jaaladog jaaladog at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 26 22:28:52 EST 2009

Hi guys and gals

I haven't been on in a good while.  First, there was the holidays and then,
we got a call for a job that was totally unexpected.  We have been down in
Tampa, FL at a factory there.  Earl is an electrical engineer and I do all
the office/grunt stuff.  So, I went with him to keep up on the paperwork.
There was no internet connection though so I had to do without my daily pig
digest fix!

At any rate, we are home now, the girls are great and getting fatter every
day.  They were soooooo happy to see us get home, bless their furry little
hearts!  :)  I have *tons* of mail to get through so will get back here as
quickly as possible.

Hugs and whisker kisses,
Lynnn, Samantha & the oh so spoile Tabitha