[Gpdd] (Bridge) LuLu Belle

pat schuett bunzella at yahoo.ca
Thu Jan 29 13:09:24 EST 2009

Stacy, I'm so sorry!  I know it must have been so hard to be there, witnessing all this, but at least there can be no doubt in your mind that everything possible was done, capably and kindly, to save your sweet LuLu Belle.
She was such a lucky little girl to have found a mum like you who could and would take such excellent care of her, despite all those challenges in her short life.  There is absolutely no reason for guilt here --- it was just Fate intervening, not any wrong decision on your part; you were giving her the best chance at life and health that anyone could have.

I hope you can take some comfort in the thought that she and Tigger are keeping each other company at the Bridge, safe and happy and free from pain (though probably missing you and the Squee Squad, like you are missing them)...

                               Pat (with Doris, Audrey & Olivia)