[Gpdd] [CONDOLENCES - GOLDEN

Julie Juwles Johnson juwles at bigpond.com
Fri Jan 30 08:09:31 EST 2009

Dear Sherry & your piggy pals,

Your post has brought me to tears.      I am so sorry about the loss of your beautiful Golden.    What a dear little piggy he sounded.

I think you did everything humanly possible to heal your boy, to give him the love & comfort & care to try and help him through his illness, but maybe he had piggy friends at the Bridge who were calling him, wanting & missing his company, and the call was too strong for Golden.  I think Golden knew how much you loved him and wanted to help him, and even though he didn't want to leave you, he knew you loved him enough to help him and that eventually, with time, you would find comfort and eventually, as time goes by, be able to smile with love when you think of your beloved Golden boy.

Thank you on behalf of all piggies and their slaves for being so strong, for having so much love in your heart that you didn't want him to suffer, and that you didn't think of yourself at that time.        (I must admit I feel guilty about keeping one of  my boys alive for so long because I couldn't bear to part with him, and I have been feeling this guilt now for about 18 months.  I have sworn that I will not be so selfish again, and the courage you have shown with Golden has helped me to confirm those feelings.   To love, one must be selfless and think of the welfare and comfort of our beloved furry friends.).

I pray for your comfort in this time of your sorrow.

Julie and her precious boys (Donald, Wheeky, Joey, Kimba & Snowdrop)
with my beloved Muppet, Teddy, Dougall, Archie and Brandy forever in my heart & soul & desperately & daily missed