[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Debbie

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 1 11:45:06 EDT 2009

I have just now read the post that our dear Debbie has left us.  My heart is heavy and my eyes are filled with tears.  Like all of us here, I feel like we have lost a dear friend and family member, because in many ways, we are a family.  My heart goes out to Debbie's family and to the Dolly Mixtures left behind.

Debbie was our shining light in France on the Peter Gurney Candle Lighting Memorial.  Now she is at the Rainbow Bridge and I am sure that she will be welcomed there by the Dolly Mixtures who have gone before her, as well as all of the guineas, and Peter Gurney himself.  She will forever be remembered for her kindness and her caring.

I will light a candle for her tonight, and will think of her when I see a bright star at night in the sky.

Audrey, and Gordon the GP
(Remembering Reese, who will be there to greet Debbie)