[Gpdd] Health; Spooky update

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Mon Jul 6 09:38:29 EDT 2009

Hi guys, I phoned the vet at midday and they told me they had given him something called Fibre Plus (I think) to help make his poops solid but at that moment they were still fluid.

They also told me they had just syringed fed him and he was really keen to get at the food. (I am so relieved)

They told me to call back at 2pm for another update, at 2 they told me they are happy for him to come tonight, so at 5.20pm I am going to pick him up and they are going to show us (me + oh) how to syringe feed him so we can do it at home.

After his bad start in life I am determined this little guy is going to have the best I can give him.