[Gpdd] Virtul / Announcement: Delay likely

DaPiggyPirates at aol.com DaPiggyPirates at aol.com
Mon Jul 6 07:22:56 EDT 2009

Hi All,
     A lot of the work on the preparation of the Memorial list, etc. will
be being done by Sandy: (warmbreath at comcast.net). This is Monday morning. I
need to sleep and get ready for Tuesday's surgery, which, at the moment,
seems less minor, but I think that's probably because I have to be up by about
4:30 AM to get ready to leave here, by med transport, by 5 or 5:15 AM.   :)
No, a couple things occurred to me today, and I'm glad they did but they do
tend to complicate things a bit. But it is good to be fully prepared, and I
wouldn't have been. (By the way, this surgery in no way deals with any kind
of malignancy or biopsy.) Also have my standiing every-4-week IV on for
Thursday and that's a 7 hour thing.
     Please keep info coming - but so much has happened over these last 2
wheeks that I know we're going to be behind. This has been a difficult time
for everyone.

Apologies,
Alge and the Piggy Pirates, Capt'n Jack and Barnacle Bill