[Gpdd] HEALTH- Molly

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Fri Jul 17 15:14:36 EDT 2009

Deb-
   Maybe the antibiotics are upsetting her stomach, esp. if she's been on them for so long. Is it possible to stop the AB's a few days & see if that helps? Also, be sure you are giving probiotics to regulate her gut flora. As far as nausea goes, one time when Mimi was on Reglan (gut motility med) the vet also said the drug helps with nausea too. I know you probably already know this stuff, I just thought I'd throw some ideas out there. Poor Molly. Give her hugs from us & I pray she will get better. Keep us updated & take care.

~Jaime & Mimi~
~Missing Molly, Radar, Albert & Daisy~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/