[Gpdd] (Gpdd) ((All Piggies Who Were Loved on Earth)) Visits from Piggy Angels in Dreams

ellen garrison elmga at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 24 10:00:01 EDT 2009

All,

I think all piggies who were loved on earth, includes all guinea pigs in guinea pig heaven, and/or Rainbow bridge.  Likewise, all guinea pigs are loved at Rainbow bridge, regardless.

I dreamed about my two original ones, Li'l Guy (Antonio) and Ginger (aka Gin Gin).  I had a dream about them not to long ago.  It was almost real. Li'l Guy was a SCAMPS and he loved Gin Gin, who had heart disease.  I felt that maybe I did not do enough, anyway when she died she was only 2 and a half, and he missed her and was never the same.  I got a new, little sow and they did not really get along.  He passed 3 months after Gin Gin, and I feel again that I did not do enough, but that is because I am still greiving over it.

Li'l Guy passed last year July 24th, one year ago,

Rest in Peace, at Rainbow Bridge, Li'l Guy and Gin Gin. Come visit me in my dreams anytime.

Love, Mommy Ellen and the 10 piggies