[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Welcome to Tiffy and S'mores!

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 25 12:36:39 EDT 2009

Hi, Tiffy.
That S'mores is one cute piggie. Thanks for sharing his pigtures with us. He reminds me of S'mores--marshmallow white and chocolate brown. And sweet, too, I'll bet. A perfect name for him.
We're looking forward to getting to know you both and his new pig friend when he arrives. Don't hesitate to ask any questions about piggie care; we have some really experienced GP moms and dads here. I know. I've learned so much in the short time I've been here.
Really nice to meet you, and hope to hear more about S'mores' adventures in his new home.
Joanie