[Gpdd] [MISC] <Velvet and Onyx's pigtures>

Janneke guinygirl at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 12:45:09 EDT 2009

Hey girls!

You are soo right about velvet looking like Jan the Boar. And they already
looked like my suus! This is really funny to me, because Suus and Jan used
to be really in love with eachother (until Jan met Guiny, poor suus was
heartbroken for a while). I even considered letting them have babies, but in
the end I didnt because there are enough unwanted piggies and i'd rather
take in one of them and if suus had died during the pregancy i'd never have
forgiven myself.

But it is so cool to see how their offspring would have looked like :-D! And
best of all; they have one of the sweetest slaves ever! I bet jan the boar
is somewhere on that bridge smiling down on Onyx and Velvet.

For those of you who never 'met' Jan the boar; this is what he looked like:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jannekestaaks/3385164505/in/set-72157615899759512/
(he
made me make this pigture for Alge; has anyone heard from her and how the
surgery went?)

And this is my Suus:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jannekestaaks/3385977230/in/set-72157615899759512/

Big hug!